Who Buys Our Tools?
1. People who don't cut firewood every day.
2. People who hate those odd, too-long pieces that won't quite fit into the stove.
3. People who take pride in a neat, even wood pile.
4. People who cut various lengths for friends and family.
5. People who want to develop an eagle-eye for judging lengths.
6. People who cut for resale (neat, uniform pieces bring a better price).
7. Cutting crews whose ideas of 16" can vary by an inch or two.
Every ACC-U-MARK is hand made in Montana.
Carbon Fiber Shaft
6061 Aluminum Washer, bezel and compression fitting (adj. model)
80# Pull Neodymium Magnet
10-24 Stainless fasteners
2.8 - 3.6 oz weight
Hand assembled in Montana by a retired Veteran